- 0.50-1.5 USD ($)
- External Use Drugs
- Fluocinolone Acetonide Available Combination : Fluocinolone Acetonide + Neomycin Sulphate + Miconazole Nitrate Cream, Neomycin Sulfate & Fluocinolone Acetonide Cream, Miconazole Nitrate & Fluocinolone Acetonide Cream
- 0.01%w/w , 0.025%w/w
- As Directed By Physician
- 10 gm, 20 gm Unit
- Store in Cool & Dry Place
This medication is used to treat a variety of skin conditions (e.g., eczema, dermatitis, allergies, rash). Fluocinolone reduces the swelling, itching, and redness that can occur in these types of conditions. This medication is a medium-strength corticosteroid.
How to use Fluocinolone ACETONIDE Solution
Wash and dry your hands before using. Clean and dry the affected area. Apply a thin film of medication to the affected area and gently rub in, usually 3-4 times daily or as directed by your doctor. Do not bandage, cover, or wrap the area unless directed to do so by your doctor. If used in the diaper area on an infant, do not use tight-fitting diapers or plastic pants.
After applying the medication, wash your hands unless you are using this medication to treat the hands. When applying this medication near the eyes, avoid getting it in the eyes because this may worsen or cause glaucoma. Also, avoid getting this medication in the nose or mouth. If you get the medication in these areas, rinse with plenty of water.
Use this medication only for the condition for which it was prescribed. Do not use it for longer than prescribed.
Inform your doctor if your condition persists or worsens after 2 weeks.
- ALL INDIA
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100000 Per Month
- 2-3 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packing : 10 gm, 20 gm Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- WHO-GMP/ GMP/ COA/ As Required By Client
B No. 345, Ranchhodji Park Society, Part -1, Katargam, Surat, Gujarat, 395004, India