- As required by client. Box
- 5.5-6.5 USD ($)
- As Directed By Physician
- 1 vial
- Store in Cool & Dry Place
Cyclosporine injection is given together with a steroid medicine to prevent the body from rejecting a transplanted organ (e.g., kidney, liver, or heart). It belongs to a group of medicines known as immunosuppressive agents.
When a patient receives an organ transplant, the body's white blood cells will try to get rid of (reject) the transplanted organ. Cyclosporine works by suppressing the immune system to prevent the white blood cells from trying to get rid of the transplanted organ.
Cyclosporine is a very strong medicine. It can cause side effects that can be very serious, such as high blood pressure, kidney problems, or liver problems. It may also decrease the body's ability to fight infections. You and your doctor should talk about the benefits this medicine will do as well as the risks of using it.
This medicine is to be given only by or under the direct supervision of a doctor.
- ALL INDIA
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Box Lac injection Per Month
- 2-3 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packing : 50 mg/ ml Pack Insert/Leaflet : Yes
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- WHO-GMP/ GMP/ COA/ As Required By Client
B No. 345, Ranchhodji Park Society, Part -1, Katargam, Surat, Gujarat, 395004, India